Sign in to follow this  
Cara

Lets talk about the Scythe of Vitur

I know that that opening tis up for debate will cause different opinions and also the reason therefore I am opening it.

As of right now, Scythe of Virtur is only purchasesable from ::store, but in all honesty I believe that from experience playing elsewhere that continuesly adding items that "donateable only" is really bad for any server.
This said, even if scythe is added as invasion drop or drop anywhere else, it is still too powerful, it is damn too accurate and attacks at a rate that is extreme. 

Scabbard and I did some speedruns where he killed justicar, even without using spec he did not go over 20 seconds before he killed him.

Further on, we have now seen how 2 people can kill any invasion boss within 3-5minutes with the scythe, something that usually takes around 8-12 minutes when we are 6-8 players with random ranged/melee gear, including tbows. This meaning that even if you get to the invasion right when it starts, people who are not using scythes might end up not getting to do the required 750Damage. 

Generally I am concerned that adding items into the game with such imense power, and the way they are added in will eventually make the server collapse and I sure as hell dont want that.

Cara.png.38b31d3841fa93272c7bf27a7d38e2ea.png

It is already dropped by scotizo & a penance queen invasion aswell as donation store I'll add raids bosses soon so that i can add the end game loot to them mate. I've also made adjustments to the weapons.