Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrd3xx

if need more staff for discord/game

Guest mrd3xx

What's your in-game usernames?

mrd3xx

How old are you?

What is your playtime in game (Quest panel)?

17hr

What is your timezone?

UK

How often will you be able to play?

mostly all day/night

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?

to help newcomers and help grow the server

What will you bring to the Staff team?

I have some ideas that could be potentially added, I can be on most the time which makes other staffs members easier

How strict would you say you are?

I am friendly and like a good laugh but strict where it is needed

Do you have interest in becoming an administrator?

I would accept any role that you need someone for

What can we do to improve RuneGuild?

we need more players, I'd like to see it really busy in the not so distant future

What is your major strength?

I have been an admin on a private server before, dealt with a lot of trolls, banned bug abusers, etc... i am on most of the time so id say my biggest strength is my endurance, i can stay level headed in most situations and think of ways of overcoming many things

What is your major weakness?

a weakness of mine is that I do have autism (high functioning) and although i do joke and enjoy a laugh, sometimes i can be blunt and honest..which not many people like,  another is probably patience, while i can be patient for things, i have noticed over the years that sometimes i just expect things there and then, i feel this is due to the autism, it was a big reason i never maxed on runescape as each time i levelled i grew annoyed i wasnt 99 and ultimately gave up, but managed to stick with it for a good 6 weeks back in January 2019 and maxed by February 14th 2019

Tell us a little about your RSPS history:

As i said earlier, I was an admin for a RSPS a few years ago, each admin on the server was in charge of specific things, my specific job was to deal with reports, missing items, general glitches and economy cleanup. I wont lie, that server was pretty toxic and I had to ban many admins and moderators abusing their powers...and had to tp everyone in the server to the wild and kill them due to these admins/mods giving out super powerful items, it was the only way to "econ clean" without resetting 

Tell us about yourself:

I am a gamer, been gaming since like 6 years old, started playing runescape just after it went from 2D to 3D, roughly around 14-15 years, on rs3 i am maxed, I do often play other games such as final fantasy XIV, diablo 3 and any new game that comes out, due to a few mental disabilities, I don't work right now which gives me all the time in the world to do what I want, they're basically just social anxiety, depression and autism. Originally i wasn't really looking for a private server but it was suggested to me via advertisement on facebook, so I decided to check it out and was pleasantly surprised with how good it was, so decided to stay and contribute financially

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this