Gp Joe

Plethora..

As I stated in my support application, my main account is a skiller, and I said I would try to come up with some ideas for skillers that could be added in-game.
#1:
Add XP lamps, whether there's just one kind of lamp or there's a few different kinds that give different boosts
#2:
I know that there's a pure store with some things for the skillers to wear to optimize on fashionscape, but not much. There could be a shop of wearables for skillers.

Screenshot_8.png.cdf63aaed7de4f53ee8d69f6541539ae.png

-To get more in depth, have "skiller points" that can be earned so that certain clothing items can be bought with them. Certain clothes could give bonuses to a skiller depending on the gear like the agility gear does.
            -Could add amulets that give XP bonuses as well.

#3:
An amulet for skillers or even non-skillers that allows you to access your bank/a different or upgraded amulet that automatically collects drops for you and increases drop rate
#4:
Host skilling events! (Can go into more detail if necessary.)
All I got for now, will continue to update this post as I think of more things, let me know what you guys think.
-Gp

• Like 1

❤️

hey dear gp i like the idea 

there are lamps for daily tasks and vote store already

there are also a few pieces you can obtain to increase xp gain ingame hope you have seen them in there already 

pure events sounds like a fun idea to me 

😄

• Like 1

IMG_4023.JPG