san antonio

san antonio

ign: san antonio

time 10:45pm

reason: thinking I was cheating

my side appeal thing: I never boosted kills and I know that for a fact everybody has been saying that in help chat and you mods+ can agree with that. I kill skillers lock down revs aka why I have over 11k rev kc total. If somebody wants me to kill them in wild ill gladly kill. If I pm my target asking where they are at and they tell me I shall kill. If they are at revs that I gave protection to and forgot glory and ask me to kill I kill.

I killed only like 4-6 people today total which was 2 NH fights connord which pm'd me to kill him right after I was at revs with tbow after update geared in max killed him then I paid him for a thank of tier upgrade. But I can promise my kills aren't boosted everyone on server just wants me banned cause I'm *toxic* cause I kill pvmers in wild and skillers when its the wilderness its not safe.

And today I wasn't toxic at all early even told me people where starting shit with me. And I don't go by people flaming me for no reason without me flaming or as yall say *toxic* back.

And I asked for a perm mute so there would be no problem and ddint receive it. But I apologize for cause stress to server and making people mad. I forgot its a game and people aren't from where I'm from so you cant joke with nobody.

I added staff to ignore list yesterday and removed them all yesterday. And I was nice today helping new players and had a couple people from my clan discord join. Why would I attempt to jeopardize that after winning over 8b yesterday then twisted bow and 6b today? Gave out free gp to gods for helping me with a question.

But that's my appeal I never appeal I just want my account back with the items that I won staking and ban me from wild if yall think im boosting and mac mute me so then its like I don't exist.

please unban me with my items back I staked from 250m to over 10b bank and never done that before even got inferno cape please. I apologize deeply.

I even donated cause I like the server and believe I never donate lol.

Edited by san antonio

Well for saying we caught you boosting kills and your still denying it.. I had many people tell me to keep an eye on you as they think you might be boosting and when we stalk you we catch you surprise surprise, seems to me that your very toxic, very annoying and a rule breaker so why should i let you play my server?

Drama always seems to evolve around you, I reckon many people have quit because you of you also.

i'll see what other people have to say about you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smidge said:

Well for saying we caught you boosting kills and your still denying it.. I had many people tell me to keep an eye on you as they think you might be boosting and when we stalk you we catch you surprise surprise, seems to me that your very toxic, very annoying and a rule breaker so why should i let you play my server?

Drama always seems to evolve around you, I reckon many people have quit because you of you also.

i'll see what other people have to say about you.

because I apologize and I wont talk no more and there will be no more drama. And I guess I was boosting if that helps? All I did was ask players if could kill them that were my target and they said yes just let me bank my items and I paid them without questions. I'm a osrs pker im used to osrs rules I apologize. And nobody on server likes me that's why I wanted a perm mac mute so then nobody knows im playing. I had 3 days straight playing almost 24/7 50$ donated I wouldn't have done nothing wrong if I had read the rules.

So, I respect the fact that you are here to apologize and take a shot at an appeal. The problem is, that you've now put me in a difficult position. I can speak to you coming a long ways in your behavior over the past twenty-four hours, but I can not say in full confidence that your kills are not considered boosted.  I am the staff member who now has video footage of Connord810 teleporting from home to the rev caves gear-less, shortly followed by yourself with maxed gear and kill him. I also monitored two of your fights with Armadyle in which no kills actually occurred in the wild. Your defense is also that the players you've killed "legitimately" in the wilderness, have supposedly either given you there position out there or have asked you to kill them; which is still, if we are being technical about the asking to kill situation, boosting of kills.... is it not? The excuse of "im used to osrs rules" is also a completely unacceptable defense, seeing as you are aware of our forums and have access to the server rules.

So in conclusion, I do not see a permanent mute fair punishment, as it still leaves you free to continue these player killing habits. It's a firm no from me on the appeal to have your account unbanned and/or bank returned.

Best of luck,

Early

• Like 1

My choice would be to say  no seeing you got muted recently. and that didnt alert you to read the rules.

I find it highly unlikely you didnt have knowledge or none of the  honest player warned you about the risk of Boosting.

To my idea it also seemed like your kills went up by alot when mods/owner werent online.

Pking is fine even when people might dislike you for it.

Abusing the rules is not!

Even tho i say no i wish you goodluck!

IMG_4023.JPG

29 minutes ago, Early said:

So, I respect the fact that you are here to apologize and take a shot at an appeal. The problem is, that you've now put me in a difficult position. I can speak to you coming a long ways in your behavior over the past twenty-four hours, but I can not say in full confidence that your kills are not considered boosted.  I am the staff member who now has video footage of Connord810 teleporting from home to the rev caves gear-less, shortly followed by yourself with maxed gear and kill him. I also monitored two of your fights with Armadyle in which no kills actually occurred in the wild. Your defense is also that the players you've killed "legitimately" in the wilderness, have supposedly either given you there position out there or have asked you to kill them; which is still, if we are being technical about the asking to kill situation, boosting of kills.... is it not? The excuse of "im used to osrs rules" is also a completely unacceptable defense, seeing as you are aware of our forums and have access to the server rules.

So in conclusion, I do not see a permanent mute fair punishment, as it still leaves you free to continue these player killing habits. It's a firm no from me on the appeal to have your account unbanned and/or bank returned.

Best of luck,

Early

you saw me teleporting up there because I was in rev caves with tbow and he became target and pmd me asking me if I wanted a kill so I accepted it. and yes me and armadyle fought at graveyards 1 NH then 2nd in edge then we dh'd in edge .

26 minutes ago, kcprity said:

My choice would be to say  no seeing you got muted recently. and that didnt alert you to read the rules.

I find it highly unlikely you didnt have knowledge or none of the  honest player warned you about the risk of Boosting.

To my idea it also seemed like your kills went up by alot when mods/owner werent online.

Pking is fine even when people might dislike you for it.

Abusing the rules is not!

Even tho i say no i wish you goodluck!

all my kills were when staff was online atleast 1 staff was on the whole time,

Just now, san antonio said:

all my kills were when staff was online atleast 1 staff was on the whole time,  I never abused the rules either. Please read what I said in my appeal.

32 minutes ago, Early said:

Best of luck,

Early

please read what I said again I know I should have read the rules and I even would stay out of wild have my killstreak reset and ban from wild.

If no unban or bank back its whatever ill just stick to osrs. Still don't think I *abused* anything after killing players in wilderness where its dangerous.

In all honesty I don't like this bloke but he only has 30 or 40 odd kills, seems strange for this to be considered boosting. Would need a lot more evidence than someone giving him a kill as targ (this is not boosting this is someone being nice. Boosting is repeated offences of the same few people over and over again) to possibly get peace from san to then not attack him. 

Obviously I'm not a staff member and don't plan on even considering that possibility for a very long time, but if this is considered boosting then the rules need a VERY immediate upgrade to strictly define what boosting is considered on this server. If I get a target and say "u can have kill" so that I can try and get immunity from said person (a normal thing) and get muted/banned for it, then shit man. 

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

In all honesty I don't like this bloke but he only has 30 or 40 odd kills, seems strange for this to be considered boosting. Would need a lot more evidence than someone giving him a kill as targ (this is not boosting this is someone being nice. Boosting is repeated offences of the same few people over and over again) to possibly get peace from san to then not attack him. 

Obviously I'm not a staff member and don't plan on even considering that possibility for a very long time, but if this is considered boosting then the rules need a VERY immediate upgrade to strictly define what boosting is considered on this server. If I get a target and say "u can have kill" so that I can try and get immunity from said person (a normal thing) and get muted/banned for it, then shit man. 

The rules are right there on forums and discord, Even if he was unaware its still rule breaking i could go break some rules on OSRS don't think they'll let me off if tell them i didnt know it was against the rules and i think i needed to set an example for the rest of the server as a warning so they know they cant get away with breaking the rules. those who sold him kills only got off with a warning but this guy is an obvious breaker. 30-40 kill streak, most of which i've not even seen pop up in the chat so are when i've been offline. 

I'd like to think of myself as being more lenient for punishments but for repeat rule breakers and people who are constantly causing drama and have a toxic attitude 90% of the time i have no sympathy for as this is not the kind of community i want.

2 minutes ago, Smidge said:

The rules are right there on forums and discord, Even if he was unaware its still rule breaking i could go break some rules on OSRS don't think they'll let me off if tell them i didnt know it was against the rules and i think i needed to set an example for the rest of the server as a warning so they know they cant get away with breaking the rules. those who sold him kills only got off with a warning but this guy is an obvious breaker. 30-40 kill streak, most of which i've not even seen pop up in the chat so are when i've been offline. 

I'd like to think of myself as being more lenient for punishments but for repeat rule breakers and people who are constantly causing drama and have a toxic attitude 90% of the time i have no sympathy for as this is not the kind of community i want.

How is it fair  that the others get a warning and I get a ban and a wipe? When my whole bank was from staking if anything you should've banned and wiped *san antonioo* which had 20k blood money from revs and my other account only had 4k. 30-40 killstreak is not hard to get when people are always in wild doing slayer. + pking. and I never have a attitude yesterday AT ALL because 99 skills tried to keep me from getting muted and baited by leatrix, and boosted. I even left the help chat to join early's chat which they told me to so I have no more problems.

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

you have to take in mind lot of people have slayer tasks in wilderness and pking, skillers, pvmers, pkers. Everybody else got a warning I got a ban and wipe for 10b+ bank I got from 250m staking. Seems to me that they just wanted me banned.

You guys proved he was boosting, fine. give him a temporary ban, remove all blood money and all kc.  but I don't think a perm and and wipe is fair for a first offense. 

warm him that if he keeps up the same toxic behavior then it will be his last chance, I would hate to have donated, won big staking etc to get perm banned for boosting kills.  Something he has no reason to do now since he has money. 

I say give him a chance, temporary ban 1-2weeks.  Then wipe all blood money and kill streaks. 

I think San should get a 2 day ban, also any other rules such as on the chat should go to a longer term ban. However i don't think he should be banned i think you should believe in second chances. Some people think this is highly unfair and he has worked hard a player so i think you should appeal his ban and give him a warning or maybe do a 3 strike thing and then you're out. He has also donated so i think you should rethink his ban and get him back online again

Thanks for reading and i hope you re think his ban and turn it over so he can be playing again

39 minutes ago, Gods said:

You guys proved he was boosting, fine. give him a temporary ban, remove all blood money and all kc.  but I don't think a perm and and wipe is fair for a first offense. 

warm him that if he keeps up the same toxic behavior then it will be his last chance, I would hate to have donated, won big staking etc to get perm banned for boosting kills.  Something he has no reason to do now since he has money. 

I say give him a chance, temporary ban 1-2weeks.  Then wipe all blood money and kill streaks. 

Being a donator does not grant any form of special treatment when it comes down to following the RuneGuild rules.